Check Western Java KK Number with Internet Help
When handling administrative files and there is not enough personal data, you need to check the West Java Online Family Card via internet. Especially if you are away from home and only have an ID card, it is very difficult if you have to contact the person at home first.
Currently, the existence of a family card (CC) is indeed very important, because in several institutions CC number data are very much needed. Even for the phone card registration process, it also requires it. So, for those of you who do not have this card, you should take care of the registration at this time. Because later he will need it for various needs.
The existence of a family card is not only useful for negotiations with government offices, but also financial institutions, schools, and others. Without a CC, the administrative process is often hampered. Because the number listed in it is an identity for the family as well as for the members in it.
Making a family card can not only be done in Dukcapil’s office, but also online services are available. Because during the pandemic, almost all government administration services are done online so as not to create crowds. You can also use it for data change services and missing KK reporting.
However, you can rely on online services opened by any Civil Registration office in each region. Also, before you enter more about this online service, you need to know what the importance of KK and various other information is. Let’s look at the following description.
Citizens’ Right to Have a Family Card
All citizens have the right and are obliged to hold a family card. However, unlike an identity card owned by one person per person, KK can be owned by several persons at once. Because it contains information about each family member. For example, father, mother, son, or along with grandmother and grandfather.
The family card is not only owned by the head of household, although it contains a description of the family arrangement and the head of the family is in the first number of the sequence. Any member registered therein may use the CC to supplement administrative requirements.
Checking the current West Java KK number can be done at any time in an easy way. Because in today’s sophisticated age, you can use the internet as a source of various information. It is only necessary to find out through the search engines and the desired information will be available.
To make a family card, you must prepare various requirements, namely a cover letter from rt affixed with RW’s signature, photocopyi of a marriage book or marriage certificate, and other certificates of support. The manufacturing process can be done by visiting the Dukcapil office or doing it online.
Not only data creation and renewal services can use online services. Checking the West Java KK number is also a feature of online services on civil registry service sites. Considering that not everyone can memorize the number, especially if it is only used at any time.
The Importance of Family Cards in Administrative Files
CHECKING KK Online West Java can only be done by people who already have it. Having a KK is mandatory for all Indonesian people because this certificate will be usable for various administrative needs, including:
- Required for the process of making out the identity card
The data for making id cards will be taken from the CC, as it already lists the NIK and other important information in it. In the meantime, more information will be obtained during the process of becoming an ID card.
- A savings account needs to be opened
When you want to open a savings account, you must include KK as well. This requirement applies to all national banks. If it does not include it, then the registration submitted will be refused because there are not enough conditions.
- It is necessary to make out a birth certificate
A birth certificate or birth certificate is important as a child’s identity before the age when the child is able to obtain an identity card. In the process of performing an act, KK is very much needed as parental information to be the basis for committing a later act. Without a family card, the process of making out a birth certificate would be hampered.
- Required for the application of credit
Applications for the loan of vehicle, household, and even electronic items also require a family card so that the data provided is fully valid so that the credit application can be approved.
- Required for the manufacture of a passport
Wanting to travel requires a passport and the process of becoming a passport needs to include a birth certificate, a family card, and an IDENTITY card or diploma. For online creation and forget the KK number, you can check the West Java KK number on the capil institution page.
Don’t Have KK Yet, You Can Make It Online
If you don’t have KK yet, you don’t have to worry because you can make it online, especially for newly married couples, you must immediately take care of it so that you don’t have problems in the future. Because nowadays taking care of several things requires this letter of family arrangement. Here’s the full procedure:
- Ask for a cover letter to RT first, make sure the letter was signed by RW as well.
- Request a registration form in the village by including an RT cover letter and complete the form completely.
- Take a photo of the form after filling in and ask for the official Dukcapil number to the village for the online registration application.
- Then wait for the manufacturing process and check the West Java Online KK after it is declared complete.
Another way is to register on the official website of the West Java Civil Registry office. Register when registration is open. Each Dukcapil has certain registration hours and quota limits. After completing the form filing, attach a photo of the marriage certificate along with the RT cover letter.
Modi Faċli biex Tiċċekkja KK Online West Java
Sometimes in critical times and in a short time, you need information about the family card number. For example, when registering online. When you encounter such a situation, don’t just panic. Because there are several ways that can help you overcome it immediately. Especially if you have a mobile phone with an internet connection, everything will be easy.
The internet as a technology product can give you convenience, one of which is providing an easy way to check out the West Java Online Family Card. No need to go home or bother contacting people at home, just do this way:
- Chat service. The number +62811-800-537-3 can be reached via WA chat message. Use the name-nik format (it can be seen on KTP) -phone-no.problem.
- Use the 24-hour assistance service by e-mail to the address: email@example.com with the contents of the name post, nik according to the resident’s card, and personal data on other ID cards. Fill in the topic of the email with a request for information about the family card number.
- Through the Interior Ministry’s website, select the menu to find the family card number, then enter the main population number, and wait a moment before the required information appears. The address of the site is dukcapil.kemendagri.go.id.
- Create an account on the civil registry online service website then access the population data search service and find the necessary data. Site address: layananonline.dukcapil.kemendagri.go.id.
- Use your social media account and visit the fb page of Dukcapil’s Directorate General or @ccdukcapil (twitter), then send a DM to the administrator depending on the problem in question.
According to his function as a citizen’s identity, every Indonesian and foreign national must hold a family card. Not only as an identity but also he would fill out several administrative files. Simply now, making and checking out West Java Online KK can be done with the help of the internet.