How to make a BNI ATM is very simple. BNI is a state-owned bank you may be familiar with. The network of GNI from year to year is also getting wider, even now it is present in every subdistrict and every city throughout Indonesia. In some other countries, GNI already has representative branches.
BNI was founded in 1946 and has a fairly large number of customers, in addition, BNI customers come not only from adults, but also from students. Kalangan students also have the kesempatan to have a savings account with Bank BNI.
Every time we open a bank account, we later get a passbook and debit card that is used for payment instruments. Debit cards or debit cards are indeed a very important bank facility for now.
Types of BNI Bank ATM Cards
Before you figure out how to create a BNI ATM, you first need to know the type of BNI ATM. As we know, BNI issues so many ATM cards to meet the needs of its customers, each type of debit card has a different cost and capacity, here are some types:
- BNI Silver Debit. This type of BNI discharge has a gray color, on the front you will find chips and batik patterns. If you want to have this debit card, you only need to spend the first deposit of IDR 500 thousand.
- BNI Gold Debit. If you want to have a debit card with this type of gold, you need to open a Taplus Bisnis account. The monthly administration fee is R[ 7500, with a cash withdrawal limit of RP 15 million per day and a payment limit of IDR 50 million per day.
- BNI Platinum Debit. Usually this BNI Platinum depreciation is owned by business people, the monthly fees it has are quite large, but the limit is also large, as the daily limit for cash withdrawal is only IDR 15 million, while the transfer limit to fellow BNI reaches IDR 100 million how to make BNI Platinum ATMs the same as others.
- Green NPG debut. The green GPN debit card can only be used for domestic transactions, the advantage of this debit card is that the administration fee is very light, the monthly administration fee is only RP 4 thousand.
- Drain GPN Orange. GPN Orange has a spending limit of IDR 10 million per day, with a transfer limit of IDR 50 million per day and a cash withdrawal limit of IDR 5 million per day. The monthly administration costs are only IDR 4 thousand. In addition to the above types, there are many other types.
How to make BNI ATM offline
If you want to open a BNI ATM account, you can come to the BNI branch closest to home yourself. Creating a PIN card cannot be represented, so you will need to attach different types of documents, such as a personal identity, such as a driver’s license or ID card, then NPWP and KK.
In addition to the various macam, the documents above, the bank will later also need your signature in the PIN card and the passbook. To open an account, you can go to customer service and explain that you want to open a BNI account. Later, CS will offer a choice of types of savings.
You just need to adjust the type of savings to your current needs, for example, if you are still a beginner and need an ATM to save, you can choose the BNI TabunganKu product. However, if you are still a student, you can opt for the BNI Simple product.
If you have decided on the type of savings, you will need to fill out the form for opening the savings account. Fill in the opening of the account correctly and according to personal details from name, date of birth, address, profession, income and others. Avoid scribbling on blanks with personal information. How to make a BNI ATM then you only have to pay the first deposit.
The initial deposit for opening this account varies depending on the choice of the type of savings you want to open. Payment of this first deposit is through a bank clerk, so it is not through customer service. After the first payment of the deposit is successfully made, you can get an ATM and a passbook.
Create BNI ATM Online
Creating a BNI ATM can also be done online. If you choose to open an account online, you don’t have to come to the branch. This service allows youto buy accounts anywhere and only. Creating a BNI ATM online takes a maximum of 15 minutes.
However, it should be remembered that if you need to prepare your identity for the opening, you should also make sure that the mobile phone used is connected to the Internet network so that opening an account later can be easily done. When all files are ready, you can open the BNI mobile banking application.
- Install the BNI bank mobile banking application, download the application from the App Store or Google Store, make sure that the phone is always connected to the internet network when performingthe application download process. The application cannot download perfectly when disconnected from the Internet.
- When the download is complete, theapplication will be installed later with the automation, you can open the BNI mobile banking application and select register. You can read the terms and conditions, if you have read it, click on I agree so that you can continue the opening process.
- Choose the type of savings that suits your needs, you can fill in the page with personal details based on the identity, such as NIK KTP, date of birth and thenenter the OTP sent via SMS , you can also fill in your personal details and company details.
- If your personal information is filled in, the next way to create a BNI ATM is to upload a selfie photo along with your ID card, a photo of your ID card, and a signature. Click Take a picture of your identity card. Later, the mobile screen will activate the camera automatically. When uploading a selfie with an ID card.
- Click on the list of mobile banking when you have finished uploading data, then you just need to create a user ID to access the service, click on the terms and conditions and click Next. Later, you will be given a reference code and select video banking. Then you make a video call with CS.
Benefits of using BNI ATM Card
After you know how to create a BNI ATM, the next thing you need to know is the benefits of using a debit card from the BNI bank. Having a bank card from BNI bank makes it easier for us to make transactions without the need to bring cash.
With non-cash payments, monthly finances become more detectable, you can see what needs you spend an entire month. In addition, BNI also has many attractive promos, so you can get point benefits for discount benefits when making payments with debit cards.
Before you open a BNI account, it is better to know in advance what your needs are now. Don’t let it be just because you want to pursue the prestige of having a stylish card, you choose a Platinum debit, when in fact you don’t need it yet, so before you practice how to make a BNI ATM, you need to know your needs first.